French Upgrading for Francophones
This course is designed for native or fluent French speakers who have finished high school but still have problems with written French.
Based on the Apprentissage de la grammaire du français écrit manuals written by Claire Asselin and Anne McLaughin, this course has served to upgrade the French-language skills of tens of thousands of college and university students. Rather than simply reproduce typical grammar book content or list complicated traps that French is so famous for, this method features relevant content designed to meet real needs.
Apprentissage de la grammaire du français écrit
- A METHOD already used by over 40,000 people who
study on their own or are registered in a
college or university course
- CONTENT that is chosen to reflect the most common
French errors and presented in an order that ensures
- AN APPROACH based on inductive
reasoning that fosters self-guided learning
- EFFECTIVE ANALYTICAL TOOLS
- NUMEROUS AND VARIED EXERCICES, an answer key with explanations, and a self-test at the end of each chapter
- SUMMARIES, warnings about common errors, mnemonic strategies, historic notes, and special comments for grammar buffs.