French Courses for Francophones
We use material produced by Office de la langue française, which keeps us on the cutting edge of current French usage. What’s more, it gives our students the opportunity to benefit from numerous resources available over the Internet.
Le français au bureau is the reference tool par excellence for anyone who wants to use proper French in written communications. This handy volume is packed with practical tips for all kinds of situations.
Various form letters and other examples of administrative writing are also available for download.
- Generous advice on addresses, letters, emails, and other forms of administrative and business writing
- A listing of common anglicisms, errors, and criticized forms of usage, along with the correct alternatives
- Everything you need to know about language agreement, homophones, hyphenation, compound plurals, the past participle of pronominal verbs, abbreviations, punctuation, and much more.
- Hundreds of examples and standard forms
- Illustrations of office supplies and computer equipment